Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Our first Kuen Cheng 2 Primary School Blog Page


Yo gang, as promised, here is our first ever blog page.

Okay, true, we are over 30's now... but what the heck, let's ride on the latest trend and have something to talk about when we meet up at the age of 60.

Purpose of this blog page - let's create a diary for everyone to talk about anything, from your dog's sexually deprive stories, to probably Su Yin took a photo of Wai Kit naked at the aged of 8 and want to share it to the world (I will make sure that happen if anyone can find that), to Huei Ling selling her bird nest online, or Siaw Wei's story on handling kids in her tuition center or Clive story on those bastards....

Let's start with my story first, since we need the ball to start rolling...

My daughter is 3 years old now (on the 2nd of Jan), with all her Barbie dolls collection.....

Some current event...

I read about this massage house in Old Klang Road, Old Asia in No 41-2, Jalan Mega Mendung, Kompleks Bandar Mega Mendung. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. The ambiance is stunning, the massuers were stunning (as in their skill okay) and the price - RM60 for 80 minutes - STUNNING. Trust me, well worth the trip - my wife and myself enjoyed the hack of it man.

Call this number - 7980 - 4888 for booking. Look for this guy - Jaffary (as how he spelt his name) - great guy. If he press on one spot of your body and you yell pain, he can tell exactly what is wrong with you. Yes, I got a guy to massage me, so is clean, okay. But is kind of weird to have a guy touching my naked buttock and lucky that I did not get an eraction.

Su Yin, let's load up your pictures and let the world see your body figure man.

That's all for today. Hope to see this rolling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home