Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happy "Belated" New Year Everyone!




Sorry about the offensive pictures but it never meant to be directed to you people.

Happy 2006 Kuen Cheng Gladiators. I realised that we didn't really greet each other happy new year, but not too late now... Happy new year!

How did you celebrate your new year, share your stories with others man?

As you can see in the picture, I was hostipitalised in SJMC on the 29th Dec 2005. Yes, went for a surgery. Sinus infection apparently. My nose was blocked for 4 months because of the f**k up neighbouring government never care for their f**king people to burn the f**king jungle and caused all the f**king haze. Because of that haze in August, my flu went from bad to worse and I have a serious infection that have to go under the knife.

Neighbouring government (and you know who I am talking about), this finger is for you and your IGNORANCE to people around the world! I am a victim here you know! Stop burning you moron and bastards! I hope the fire burn your ass and your family ass too! The frustrating is, we have to experience this once a year kind of thing. And if Malaysian plantation companies are involve in this, and I hope not, this finger is for these companies too! Have some sensible concern for your own people!

You can pretty much guess how I celebrated 2006 new year, in the bed! It was a horrible experience to go into the surjery room. This experience will follow me for my entire life man. Lucky that I manage to make it for my daughter's birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home