Friday, January 20, 2006

What A Hectic Friday!

Yo gangs, just got back from Singapore today (didn't realise that Huei Ling was in Singapore too yesterday). Took a bus this morning to Singapore and after meeting (2 hours), took a bus to JB and then back to KL again. Whole damn day spent in the bus!

Have you all tried the canggih buses to Singapore before? No, you must try man.

2 months ago, I took TranStar to Singapore from KL. Guess what they have?
  1. Single seating - no double seating at all (depending on their availability of buses lar)
  2. Great leg space
  3. Huh.... noting special leh... hear more........ individual screen TV like aeroplane..
  4. Huh..... still nothing special leh... hear this............ more than 30 movies in demand, all FOC. Watch movie till you drop.........
  5. Still nothing special....... hear this....... all their chairs are equipped with massage function - massage chair all the way to Singapore man.... cool or not?
  6. Of course, some other freebies like free meals, drinks etc lar
  7. Cost RM80 only and book online.

But..... some thing not so perfect happened (see, nothing is perfect in this world). Air corn broke down and cannot open window. Thus, while I was enjoying all the way to Singapore with all the latest gudgets, I was sweating like hell in the damn bus for 5 hours.

So, today, I tried another one since kind of scared of the earlier one,
Aeroline

Aeroline comes with a double deckor, up stairs are seats while down stairs are movie launch cum chat chat room cum drinks cum meeting friends cum having sex if no one is there. Pretty cool. However, not as changgih as Transtar lar of course, only the basic function. But one thing that they have that is very very impressive - they have a power socket. Thus, while I was working on my notebook, I do not have to worry about the battery life (since mine can last for 3 hours only).

Any new recommendation? Let me know man since I travel quite frequently to Singapore too.

1 Comments:

Blogger evelyn said...

I wasn't in singapore the day before you were there...but, I was there the whole last week.
I think, taking coach is a good choice, if the air ticket is not paid by the company, I will take coach too...you know?! The air fare is RM699!! Crazy!!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home