Monday, April 17, 2006

Kuen Cheng 2 Gladiators

The Kuen Cheng Speculative Fund .

Referring to the fund mentioned, there are few things that we need to do before we can start making $$$ :))

1. Register a trading ac - I suggest we use PangLeng's name to register a trading ac as i cant register more than one ac in one securities firm.

2. Open a joined name banking ac - We can register under 3 major shareholders name and either two to sign for withdrawal.

3. I am not sure we need to setup a company (S/B) at this moment, or just stick to the plan above. Pls provide opinion on this matter.

4. If everyone is serious w the fund, i suggest we arrange another meet up to discuss on the details/ terms etc.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frogigolo said...

Let's do it people. And do it fast before the fire cool down.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Frogigolo said...

You guys can go ahead and meet man, don't have to wait for me. I'm supporting this idea.

Can discuss via email too.

Also, we can set a time and all do I.M. If not, can do a Skype meeting (but up to a maximum of 4 people only). IM is better..

Let me know. Fast fast.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home