Thursday, March 16, 2006

15 Mar --- My birthday!!

Thks to this bunch of nice folks in my Singapore Office, I didn't hv to spend my xxth birthday alone! One of the guys in this photo is our Sales Director...can anyone recognise a 'Director's face' here?
Busy is the only word I can use to describe my working life here, anyway, hope once this transition period is over, everything would be eased off, and I can hv time to fly back to KL...miss my family, my 2 dogs, KL food especially my mum's cooking already :P
Well, at least, I hv something to look forward to, that's our gathering in early May, that's for sure! Someone pls suggest a good place with good food, good drinks, good people....everything must be good, deal!?

4 Comments:

Blogger Frogigolo said...

I think he is the one on your right. Your hand is all over him at the back - naughty huh..

Happy XX birthday again woman.

7:38 AM  
Blogger evelyn said...

how can u guys tell? brilliant! does he look like one?

4:16 PM  
Blogger evelyn said...

Ops! I should say...he is very smart (smart-looking too, probably 20 years ago), a quick-thinker, very tough but good boss for sure! (u know la...anyone can see this blog, who knows one day, he or any of this friends happen to visit our 'valueble' blog, I should say something good abt him...hehehe)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Frogigolo said...

Told you from the very begining. Your right hand...

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home