Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Keeping Track Of Birthday - No More Excuses

Yo gang, have not been blogging for the past 2 months - work load up to the neck and can hardly breath.

Glad to see Ah Seng's enthusiasm and his faith of keeping this blog alive!

Good to catch up on a couple of emails from everyone too.

By the way, I realised from previous emails that no one seems to be keeping track of everyone's birthday. Except for Su Yin and Sammi! Thus, prompted me to summarise everyone birthday into this journal for RECORDING purposes. So, everyone can keep track, no more excuses of forgeting yeah..

I welcome some birthday gifts as well. Do bank in your cash into my bank account - of which, I will provide you with the details upon request. I do not accept cash gift below RM100.

Let me just do a summary:
  • Kow - DOB - 28th Feb 1990
  • Su Yin - DOB - 23rd March 197X
  • Ah Seng - DOB - 11th March 1942
  • Wai Ling - DOB - 15th March 1843
  • Kah Loon - DOB - 28th April 1723 (Vaguely remembered is on the 28th Apr - right?)

Others - I have no idea.......... Please provide your feedback using the message below..

Cheers man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home