Thursday, March 09, 2006

Last day in KL office

Well, well, well, today is my last day in my KL office, after being here for 6+ years. You could imagin the amount of rubbish I hv accumulated over the past 6 years! I'm having headache now, how to clear those stuff....

Hardly hv time to breathe after taking up the new assignment in SG HQ, though I've not officially reported to work there, e-mails hv been flowing in, and I'm flooded, burried with hundreds of unread mails!

Good bye my dear friends in KL, till we meet again....yes....6th May, dun worry, ex-monitor, I hv blocked this date...only if I manage to come back KL la!

Take good care, dunno why..feel like crying :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Frogigolo said...

Working in foreigh soil is always a good experience. stick to it and enjoy the most out of it. Wait till you are relocating to China - that is a scary thought!

Afterall, we are still young...

Good luck woman. Have a great career. Have fun and try not to miss me too much.....

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home