Thursday, March 09, 2006

Are you American Idol fan?




Okay... okay.... I know..... is a bit uncool. Totally not cool at all to write about this - a 16 years old, good looking, well build, famous amongst girls kind of person like me to write about American Idol. Hey, what the heck, I had fun watching this show.

Have you people been watching this show on TV8 or StarWorld (channel 70)? Well, is a form of entertainment for both my wife and myself - hey, something that bond the two of us okay, a hobby that both of us enjoy togather and something that both of us do to keep our love life exciting.

Okay, if you are a follower, who is your idol this season? My choice - Taylor Hicks - He IS the man! From his audition (totally unconfident) and look at him now - Whooo... whoooo.... He kick ass man.

For those missing the fun - start tuning in and follow the show man.

BTW - my wife somehow fancy Ace. Well - not surprising - whcih female doesn't like him... I am of no fan man. I think the final will end up with Taylor and Chris...

This year is male year - none of the females are stunning in anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home