Saturday, April 29, 2006

Met Clive Today At His House

Venue: His house

Food: Steamboad using rice cooker... hey, this is new to me. Now I know that rice cooker can be a good source for steam boat too. Extremely delicious steamboat feast. Love it a lot. Very creative idea from Clive mom.

In The Pic: Clive, His future sister-in-law, Ann - our common friend, his mother and me - the crab eyes nonsence, taking the pic - my wife.

Met Clive today. He is back for holiday and just came back from Shanghai, the place where I suppose to go in 5 weeks time. He gave me some advise on how to tackle the arrogant Shanghaineses too.

He is off to Bali tomorrow. Since I didn't enjoy quite much with Bali, gave him my two cents worth of the places to avoid too.

So, gang, this saturday, 6th May meeting is on. He'll be there. You guys can go for dinner first and I join in later yeah. See you all again....

Can anyone offer to pick him up on the 6th May? I can't - got dinner. I can send him back home.

1 Comments:

Blogger evelyn said...

If I were still in KL, I will sure pick him up :P

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home