Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Met up with Dr. Yap today in Hong Kong

Hey hey hey, guess who was with me today? The long awaited Zoey!

Met up today at "Tong Loh Wan" Time square. Then we went to the famous Wan Ton noodles for dinner. It was an amazing experience to meet up with an old friend in a foreign country man. Loving more on what we can do with our network from Kuen Cheng.

Anyone planning to go over to HK, just look for her. Your medical care benefits are well taken care off with her around! I got a pack of constipation pills from her :D Complimentary from her. Now I can have my bowel movement smoothly every morning.....

She is very generous too... She lend me her digital camera just for the blog, since I do not have a digital camera with me .... Thus, I can now blog a lot more often with nice photos. Too bad that you guys miss the "Tyhoon Pearl", which was widely covered in CNN news. Strong wind man... what a new experience for me. Nearly blew me off the street while walking to my new office in HK.

Later gang.... leave some comments on the comment box lar... don't be too lazy. Keep the blog going lar...

6 Comments:

Blogger evelyn said...

Hooo....after chatting with "our doc" for more then 2 hours that nite, I ended up seeing a 'real' doc the next morning!
I had terrible soar throat and running nose since sunday, but, thot i could get over it fast.
However, it became worse that nite and my throat was like burning the whole nite, and couldn't get to sleep at all.
Had to see doc and was given 2 days MC.
I got to recover soon...else, how to enjoy the trip to HK, meeting PG & Kow there!?

5:35 PM  
Blogger sammi said...

Wei!! HK i m coming. Stay on 21-25May @ Hotel Empire Kowloon. Hopes i hv time to meet up with u 2. Kow, give me your mobile no. i will contact u

7:33 AM  
Blogger evelyn said...

Excited man! We MUST make it happen, let's meet in HK on 21 May, no matter what time, we will wait till you finish your work!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Frogigolo said...

Even if it means the "Pearl" storm is blowing at level 10!

At least take a picture lar... Sammi!

5:45 AM  
Blogger evelyn said...

Btw, as I'm searching high and low for a budget hotel....why not stay with Sammi, huh?! :P

5:56 AM  
Blogger Frogigolo said...

Spoke to my friend. Apparently, the Comfortlodge is pretty okay. However, the surrounding is a bit scary.

But nevermind lar, taxi can bring you straight to the hotel.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home