Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Amazing..... Simply amazing..... I can log in.......

Yo gang.... it had been a while.......

Don't believe that I can actually log into our blog page.... after some accidential trial & error today.

This is awesome! I don't believe that this is happening! Am I dreaming..... slap me.... please, slap me.......

Must be the China government screened through our webpage and find that it is not that damaging anyway... How bad is our comment anyway? Not as bad as Dr. M damaging our PM right - "Spray me... spray me..... and give me back my damn second bridge to Singapore...."

OK gang. Let me re-gain my breath and start getting active into this. This is simply astonishing.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Frogigolo said...

Wah ha ha ha.... this is damn farny....

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home