Thursday, August 17, 2006

I have to get myself a good transportation... this damn place

You know, one of the many things I have to get used to is living without a damn car.

We Malaysians are so pampered, especially for me, who would literally drive a car out for a journey like 30 meter to buy newspaper.

For the past 2 months, without a descent transportation is totally unimaginable. Not only for me, even my daughter complains to me on a daily basis..

"Daddy... where is your car?"

"Errr....... in Malaysia lar..."

"So you got car or not in Shanghai?"

"Errr..... No......"

"NO!!!!! WWWAAAARRRRRR! I don't love Shanghai, I want to go back to Malaysia!!!!!"

(My wife heard this....)

"I want to go back to Malaysia too you damn @#$%%^&*^%$, when I married you and you promise house lar, car lar, money lar.... now you shit head bring me to this shit place for a shit treatment...... you @#$%^^%$#%^*&$%#@;*&^*&^%%$#&#@^&*"

So the two of them protested like hell, violently..... (by the way, this event occurs on a daily basis here okay)..

Enough is enough..... I have it all.

So I am going to get myself a descent transportation. .. For the sake of my family.

So two weeks ago, we went to shop for a good mode of transportation.....



We spotted something really great. This is simply amazing..... The Ultimate traveling Machine. Perfect interior and have loads of space to put in grocery..... Leather seats somemore....

The price is a bit high for my liking but is still within my range. Hey, I need something that fit my image right?

So I bought it....

RMB 300. Plus one helmet RMB100. Pretty good you know.


I even have many admirers..... look at that....

The basket in front can put grocery and the seat behind can take one person. The seat I am sitting is leather.

Pang Ling came over to Shanghai last month and I offered him a ride..... but he dare not... Chicken! What's wrong with 90 minutes ride from hotel to restaurant?

My wife and daughter also dare not. But at least I offer... Not my fault if they dare not sit right? What is the difference between 2 wheels and 4 wheels? Not much right?

See.... your friend here is slowly localizing...... I am going to be a China man now......

Call me when you are in Shanghai okay? I take you for a ride!

4 Comments:

Blogger sammi said...

hello ... u looks really localize, china man liao ... no wonder your wife & daughter "bising" lah ... hey ! tell us how do u feel your 1st try on the road. i always not dare to cross the road in china

8:27 AM  
Blogger evelyn said...

You know what!? We do cycling/ roller blading often in Singapore! What else to do in this small island?
Anyway, going again tomorrow, Sat.
Will post to you guys if there is anything interesting.
Tell u what....those girls wear bikini when cycling & blading huh!
Stay tuned!

4:34 AM  
Blogger evelyn said...

Too bad guys! No luck.
Don't know where are those spice girls today.
Furthermore...half way cycling, it started to rain.
So, even if there were sexy girls, they would become 落汤鸡 la!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Frogigolo said...

落汤鸡 bikini chicks on pix? that certainly sounds yummy. Faster take the photos post

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home