Friday, October 06, 2006

How about this?

OK, we hv enough abt the art works from China, how about catching a glimpse of this one "Make in Singapore"?



Remember that I went for cycling at the East Coast Park on of the weekends, trying to catch some bikini girls for you guys? Well, no luck for pretty ladies, but, this sand castle. Quite nice, though not as interesting as those captured by Kow in SH. Just want to share with you guys.

BTW...中秋节快乐!
In my memory, besides during my first year in college where I stayed in student house, this is the first time I'm spending the mid autumn festival alone, away from home, without home-cooked food! Well, in order to make myself feel better, I tell myself that I must hv chicken for dinner! Thus, I went to KFC...

2 Comments:

Blogger Frogigolo said...

中秋节快乐!

Apparently mid autumn festival seems like a big thing here in China... we get to go back from work at 4pm.

11:43 PM  
Blogger evelyn said...

Yes, haze problem is similarly bad here in Sg. Many have reduced the outdoor activities too on mid autumn festival.
Ya, shouldn't hv BBQ! It is considered 'open burning', and it will only add burden to the environment...so it was a wise decision to call your BBQ session off.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home