Wednesday, May 24, 2006

See I told you - Taylor Hicks will be the next American Idol


(Picture source: www.americanidol.com)

I blogged about this a couple of months back. I think Taylor Hicks will go all the way to the final! See, now he IS the final 2 contestants and you know what, he will win it tomorrow morning and be the next American Idol!

Somehow, following a reality show is a good way to keep our (I mean me and my wife) relationship more exciting. Arguing who will be the next idol and criticising each other's idol is sure a fun way. We always find things to do togather and have fun about it. Somehow, her "idol" was booted out way before the final - her's was Ace Young - the good looking but lousy singer.

Later gang.... wait till tomorrow and you will see! He will win it. Go Taylor. Too bad that I cannot vote, damn.....

Go Taylor! Go Taylor! Go Taylor!

2 Comments:

Blogger evelyn said...

Kow dreams of Leslie, Anita, Roman...every nite :P

6:16 AM  
Blogger Frogigolo said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ! wait for my blog for this okay.... this deserve a blog space for Taylor Hicks okay!!!! Just on him alone!!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home