Monday, October 09, 2006

Welcome Aidan Kow!


Yo all!

I'm a second time father today - Aidan Kow, looks like Brad Pitt, just like the father. Aidan can't wait to get out by 11:01am today, which is about 1 week earlier than the scheduled 16th Oct.

Why Aidan? Well, is one character from a Barbie Movie, a Prince Charming, of course. My daughter just insisted on that name (he will freak out later if he knows that I name him after a character in Barbie movie..). Well, not my fault, blame his sister.....

Still struggling to think of Aidan's Chinese name. Well.... with a weird surname like mine, is kind of difficult to find a name that rhymes... "Kow Wong Choy", "Kow Ah Kow", "Kow Fatt Tat", "Kow Tai Fok", "Kow Tak Wah"..... Difficult!

Any suggestion is welcome.

5 Comments:

Blogger sammi said...

Congratulations! 一个 "好".
Can tell us the secret behind now ? How accurancy it was ? 99% ? So, where's your baby born ? Shanghai? then should named "Kow Yong Fatt" since 上海滩-许文强 is so famous (hehehe...) .

8:27 AM  
Blogger sammi said...

aiyah !! a named just came into my mind, why not call 许文强 since your surname is 许 also. Good idea ?

8:29 AM  
Blogger Frogigolo said...

well, the secret is "Choice Baby". Cost RM1,800 about 12 months ago :D.

Accurary is not 99% for me - it is 100% :D

7:33 PM  
Blogger evelyn said...

Ya! I heard of the baby sex choosing program, and if it comes out to be inaccurate, they will refund to you. Not bad a biz....at least 50-50 bet!
Anyway, congrats again to Kow!
Who's next to become a parent again? After Seng, Kow....must be PL. Or, is someone catching up?

4:26 PM  
Blogger evelyn said...

BTW, I'm now in Changi Airport, taking off to Penang for a 1-day trip, haiz....problem la...hv to go see a customer to solve some problems.
And, tomorrow, I will be driving back to KL, and then, start my trip to Yunnan :)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home