Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cool Madza 2


Cool?
This is my new car, a Mazda 2 (1.5A)!
Got it the day before I left for HK, i.e. 20 May 2006.
Well, this means that, I hv to start spending more monies.
Season Parking at the flat that I'm staying, already cost me S$90/mth!
Mthly installment, insurance, road tax.....I'm asking for trouble buying a car!
Fortunately, my company is subsidising part of it by giving car allowance for those who own a car. And that is the reason why I hv decided to buy a car.
It would be much easier to move around, and most importantly, I don't hv to wake up at 6am, and leave home at 6.45am to take MRT to work.
You must be wondering....Singapore so small, do I need so long to get to office?
Take a look here....

Figure out yourself (if you can read the map la), I am staying in Seng Kang, and my work place is at Expo, what is the route I'm taking to reach my office!
But, by driving, it takes only 15-20 mins during smooth traffic condition.
So, the next time you guys visit to Singapore, I should be able to be the host, driving you guys around! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger evelyn said...

Those who is interested to find out more on the MRT stations...
http://sg.ksdb.com/images/1035414.JPEG
Seng Kang is at almost the end of Purple line, and Expo is 2nd last station of the Green line

6:46 AM  
Blogger Frogigolo said...

Ha ha ha! This model certainly didn't fit into any of the models you listed in your votes okay!

Where are the BMWs, Mercedes, Jaguars etc etc etc

But then again, I would be really happy for you to drive me around, particularly in Gaylang okay!

9:39 AM  
Blogger evelyn said...

My company doesn't pay for my accomodation!
I'm staying with my sis la...

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home